You can join our Honest. Wild. Beautiful. Tribe Insiders once you subscribe to a product of your choice. Not only will you receive your favorite Annmarie Skin Care product auto-shipped on your schedule, you’ll also receive access to our top-tier rewards program brimming with exclusive perks and discounts, direct access to our private Facebook group, and more. You can modify, change, or cancel your subscription at any time in your customer account. Please note, however, that Tribe Insider access ends if you decide to cancel your subscription.
This sample kit allows you to try all eight shades of our Multi-Purpose Foundation, plus a sample of our Herbal Facial Oil for Normal & Combination Skin.
Find the shade (or shades) that best suits your skin tone and use additional colors to highlight, bronze, or as eye shadows!
Each kit comes with a $10 off coupon that you can use towards any of our full-sized products! (Multiple coupons cannot be combined on one order.)
What is Minerals Multi-Purpose Foundation?
This makeup was created for people who want to give their complexion the perfect finish without compromising the health of their skin. Our Multi-Purpose Foundation is a non-toxic way to tint your existing skin care routine. Our natural minerals allow you to create a liquid or dry foundation with the coverage you need — from a tinted glow to a flawless finish.
Our mineral powders easily mix together so you can customize your own unique color blend, adjust with the seasons, or create unique looks. Use them dry or choose the facial oil (or cream, or serum) and Minerals Multi-Purpose Foundation color or blend that suits your skin best. This unique product has been created to give you the coverage you want. For a deep foundation use a little more powder, and for a lighter finish simply use less powder.
These 100% pure mineral powders come from the Earth and contain no additives.
How To Use:
Three easy steps for a liquid foundation:
- Tap a small, pea-sized amount of Minerals Multi-Purpose Foundation into the palm of your hand.
- Add your favorite facial oil or serum and mix together.
- Apply to your face using your fingers or a foundation brush until blended in. This method is great for those who like their foundation with a dewy finish.
For a matte finish, follow these three steps:
After moisturizing your face, tap a small amount of Minerals Multi-Purpose Foundation into a small dish or the palm of your hand.
- Dip your brush into the powder, tap it on its side, then apply the powder to your skin in circular strokes.
- Create that smooth finish with your fingertips, a makeup sponge or brush.
- Add to Anti-Aging Eye Cream to reflect light and diminish the appearance of dark circles.
- To use as a highlighter, lowlighter, shadow, or bronzer -- tip a small amount of powder into palm. Apply with appropriate brush and blend.
This Kit Contains ⅓ Dram Each Of:
- Pearl: Fair complexions with cool undertones
- Sand: Light complexions with warm undertones
- Honey: Light to medium complexions with warm undertones
- Olive: Medium complexions with warm undertones
- Nutmeg: Medium complexions with neutral undertones
- Maple: Medium to dark complexions with neutral undertones
- Mocha: Dark complexions with cool undertones
- Clove: Dark complexions with warm undertones
- Herbal Facial Oil for Normal & Combination Skin
- All Skin Types
- Dry or Mature Skin
- Normal & Combination Skin
- Oily Skin
- Sensitive Skin
View the full ingredient list here.
Tap on the ingredients to learn more.
This sheer, silicate mineral shimmers with brilliance and offers light-reflective properties to enhance your skin’s natural radiance.
Naturally occurring mineral deposits that are gentle and non-irritating to the skin. Iron oxides are used for creating rich pigments within our makeup shade formulas, while also providing effective resistance to moisture.
Full Ingredient List
Minerals Multi-Purpose Foundation: Titanium dioxide, iron oxide, mica, zinc oxide.
The order of ingredients varies with each blend.
Wildcrafted: A selection of the herbs used in our line are hand picked in the mountains where they grow wild—this is the definition of wildcrafted. When we use wildcrafted herbs, we know that no commercial farming methods have been used, and that the plants are hearty, vibrant and full of skin-nourishing nutrients.
How To Use
Tip a small amount into palm and combine with your favorite Annmarie serum or facial oil. Blend and apply on your face, using fingers or a foundation brush. Add to Anti-Aging Eye Cream to reflect light and diminish the appearance of dark circles. To use as a highlighter/lowlighter, shadow, or bronzer, tip a small amount of powder into palm. Apply with appropriate brush and blend.
Fall In Love or Your Money Back
We're pretty sure you're going to fall in love with our natural, beyond-organic products. But just in case, your purchase is backed with a complete money-back guarantee. If you don't like them, we'll completely refund your purchase, no questions asked. This puts the risk on us to deliver the best possible products and results to you. Click here to read our full policy.
You May Also Like
We are committed to bringing you high quality, pure, organic skin care with a sustainable and conscious approach, because we know those values are just as important to us as they are to you.