Why you should choose a natural sunscreen for your health & the environment
A totally natural, nourishing sunscreen that is reef friendly and will protect your skin from UV damage
Sun Love - Everyday Sheer Sunscreen (50 ml)
There’s no doubt that UV exposure increases the risk for skin cancer and accelerates the appearance of aging. A healthy skin-care regimen should include sun protection. We believe we’ve found the best of all worlds with this all-natural formula of our Sun Love - Everyday Sheer Sunscreen:
· Zinc oxide is still considered the safest option in sunscreens. It’s the only sunscreen recommended by the FDA for babies. It offers superior broad-spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays, and will help decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
· Antioxidants that neutralize the impact of environmental stressors. Part of the reason UV rays damage skin is that they create damaging stressors. Using ingredients like vitamin E, and buriti fruit oil that are chock-full of antioxidants that will protect skin against the elements and pollution. And to boost they will give the look of clarified, brighter skin.
· Natural protection: When you apply sunscreen, you have a golden opportunity to add some nourishment as well as protection to your skin. Sunflower oil is a good source of beta-carotene, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Lavender has been shown in studies to help calm, soothe skin, reducing the appearance of temporary redness in skin.
· Natural soothers help calm skin when it’s overexposed, allowing it to stay comfortable. This includes ingredients that have a natural ability to soothe, like pumpkin seed, and hemp seed oil nourishing and visibly enhancing your skin's glow. Hemp oil may help reduce temporary redness and discomfort from while helping to restore moisture to the sunburnt area. While pumpkin seed oil can be used topically to soothe dry skin without causing irritation and aids in promoting quick recovery.
· Natural moisturizers to keep skin hydrated and healthy. The stronger and more cohesive your skin is, the better it’s able to resist UV damage. Hydration is a key part of this process, as dry skin is likely to crack and flake, making skin more vulnerable to UV damage and premature aging.
Sun Love - Everyday Sheer Sunscreen
Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Benefits: Protects. Moisturizes.
Suitable For: All Skin Types
When to Reorder: 30 days
Formulated with non-nano zinc oxide, this lightweight daily sunscreen protects the skin from UV rays, while adding deep moisturization. Infuse your skin with antioxidant-rich buriti fruit, pumpkin seed, and hemp seed oil to nourish and visibly enhance your glow.